To constitute and strive for sustainable development in electrical engineering in tune with societal aspirations.
- Imparting quality education with a passion for solving complex electrical engineering problems.
- Establishing strong basics to adapt to the changing industrial needs.
- To develop proficient engineers with multi-faceted skills in electrical engineering.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
Graduates of the programme can
- Pursue a successful career by demonstrating the knowledge acquired in Electrical Engineering.
- Be an accomplished engineer to focus on renewable energy.
- Upgrade society through eternal learning and ingenious solutions.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSO’s)
- Analyze, design and develop the systems that efficiently generate, transmit, distribute, convert and utilize electric power.
- Scheme, scrutinize and implement electrical systems using the state of art components, software tools and ICT.
- Possess a solid foundation in mathematical, scientific and engineering concepts.